Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just When I'm Getting Close

So, for those of you who haven't been following the Serenes drama, longtime helper, Nayr, and I have parted ways. He doesn't want any of his content in the hack, and I'm satisfying that demand. What does this mean? Well, first and foremost, it means that the next Elibian Nights release is going to be heavily delayed, and quite a few changes are coming.

What all is changing:
- Tale 1, Tale 4, and Tale 4x are getting entirely new maps. Nayr made the originals, so look forward to some new, improved gameplay and maps for each of the tales!
- Tale 2's core plotline was the idea of Nayr, and he's revoked my ability to use that idea. Tale 2 is being entirely rewritten to its core. Look forward to seeing Raven and friends hunting for the deadly assassin, Alastor, throughout the Western Isles in Raven's quest for vengeance.
- The five mugs of his that remain in the project will be removed.

So anyways, stay tuned for updates! Just when I get close to a new release, we get a huge setback. But I'm positive that, although a setback this may be, the project will come out ultimately much better because of it. Hope you're all looking forward to what's coming up in the next few months, I know that I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment